RiboSafe RNase Inhibitor is a recombinant protein that completely inhibits a broad spectrum of eukaryotic RNases, including RNases A, B, and C.
- Efficient: effectively inhibits a broad spectrum of eukaryotic RNases, including RNases A, B, and C
- High quality: certified free of contaminating DNases, RNases, phosphatases, and kinases for greater sample safety
- Robust: active up to 55 ° C in a wide range of DTT and pH concentrations
- Flexible: compatible with all common reverse transcriptases, bacterial polymerases, and thermostable polymerases.
Ribonucleases (RNases) are ubiquitous and can be introduced into experiments in many ways: for example, co-purification during RNA isolation, bare-handed wiping, and pipette tips. This RNase contamination can often go unnoticed. The RNase inhibitor RiboSafe is ideal for RNA-sensitive applications such as RT-qPCR, as even a small amount of RNase can be detrimental to the final experimental result.
RiboSafe RNase Inhibitor is a highly effective inhibitor of a broad spectrum of eukaryotic RNases and shows no inhibition of polymerase or reverse transcriptase activity, thus it can be used in cDNA synthesis or in one-step RT-qPCR reactions.
The RNase Inhibitor RiboSafe is tested for purity (SDS-PAGE gel run), presence and absence of endonucleases, kinases, and exonucleases, thermostability, inhibition at different pH levels, and activity in the presence or absence of DTT. This quality control allows RiboSafe RNase Inhibitor to be used in highly sensitive techniques such as single-cell RT-PCR, in vitro RNA synthesis, and in vitro translation.
- RNA purification
- cDNA synthesis
- One-step RT-PCR
- One-step RT-qPCR
- In vitro transcription / translation
- RNA sequencing
- RNase protection assays
- RNA enzyme labeling reaction