HyperLadder 1kb (formerly HyperLadder I) (500 lanes)
Ready-to-use molecular weight marker with higher intensity bands for easy targeting, used for sizing nucleic acids from 200 bp to 10 kb.
- Wide size range: 14 evenly distributed bands from 200 bp to 10 kb
- Easy to target – multiple brighter reference bands
- Stable: can be stored at room temperature for up to 6 months
- Supplied with loading dye – for loading DNA samples
- Restriction fragment mapping
- Sequence analysis
- Confirmation of plasmid construction
- Detection of DNA polymorphisms
- South / North transfer
All components are shipped at room temperature or on dry/blue ice and should be stored at -20 ° C upon receipt for optimal stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided. When stored under recommended conditions and handled correctly, full reagent activity is retained until the expiration date on the outer carton label.
Components can also be stored at + 4 ° C or room temperature if required, although it is always recommended to store at -20 ° C.
When stored at + 4 ° C, the reagents will remain stable for a period of 12 months.
When stored at room temperature, reagents will be stable for 6 months from the date of receipt.