Excellent reproducibility, sensitivity, and robustness of the DNA and RNA template assay, under fast thermal cycling conditions.
- Reproducible: consistent results between technical replicates for greater confidence in the results.
- Specific – Antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase minimizes non-specific amplification to improve assay sensitivity and reliability
- Sensitive – Reliable quantification of low abundance targets and sparse samples
- Robust – Accurate and reliable detection of DNA and RNA targets from a wide range of sample types
- Fast – delivers accurate and reproducible analysis results in as little as 30 minutes.
The SensiFAST ™ SYBR No-ROX Kit has been developed for fast, high-precision real-time PCR and has been validated on all commonly used real-time instruments that do not require the passive ROX reference dye.
A combination of the latest advancements in PCR buffers and enhancer chemistry ensures that the SensiFAST SYBR No-ROX Kit produces reliable assay results under fast thermal cycling conditions. An antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase system promotes highly specific amplification, which in turn improves the sensitivity and dynamic range of the assay.
The SensiFAST SYBR No-ROX Kit has been optimized for optimal performance in conjunction with the SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit, which offers fast and unbiased cDNA synthesis, without compromising cDNA performance or coverage.
- Gene expression analysis
- DNA / RNA target detection
- miRNA profiling/quantification
- Copy number variation analysis (CNV)